When purchasing a new mobility device, its best to buy from somewhere that can service your equipment. Over time, all equipment will require repairs or maintenance. Rest easy knowing that Mountain Medical has fully trained staff on shift for all of your service needs.
Choosing the right rollator is very important. In making your decision, keep in mind that this is an item that will be used everyday. The correct rollator will allow you or your loved ones to safely gain their mobility back.
There are many options available within each category. Deciding what options are most important to you will help you choose the correct rollator.
We offer many styles of rollators, our categories are:
1. Traditional Folding- More cost efficient, but harder to store
2. Centre Folding- Folds in the middle, easier to fold, load and store
3. Cable Free- Internal cables, less maintenance
4. Light Weight- 12lb and under, easy loading
5. Walker/Wheelchair Combinations- Converts into a transport chair when needed
6. Full Suspension Walkers- Reduces vibration
7. Bariatric- Higher weight capacity, wider seat
8. Tall walkers- For people 6 foot or taller
9. Walkers With Arm Troughs- Allows users that cannot use traditional handles to remain upright
Our trained staff will ensure your rollator fits your body type.
CLICK HERE See our additional walker options and features on our “How to buy a walker page”
Available for purchase or rent!
Call us today to discuss your needs. Our qualified sales staff and trained technicians can answer all of your questions.
1 (800) 811-9121